Growing up with French and Hungarian immigrant parents imbued me with an endless curiosity for the intersection of diet and culture. That passion has grown with countless trips to Nicaragua, Mexico, Peru, and Hungary where I have studied the varied approaches to diet, lifestyle and health.
Diversity has been my teacher, lessons have come from the impoverished developing world, the struggling working class, and the wealthy and well educated. These experiences, along with a deep passion for science, has shaped my philosophical approach to nutrition and health. When not immersed in the medical world I enjoy playing music and being active in the great outdoors.
- Registered Dietitian
- Fulbright Scholar
- B.A. in Biology, U. of Colorado at Boulder
- Masters in Nutrition from Bastyr U. in Seattle, Washington
- Completed American Dietetic Association Internship, Tulane U. in New Orleans
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dietitian, Shane Diet and Fitness Resorts – My work with Shane
- Nutrition Faculty at The National Autonomous University of Nicaragua (via Fulbright)
- Chronic disease specialist La Clinica de la Raza, Oakland, Ca
- Nutrition, culinary, & fitness instructor, Wellspring La Jolla, Ca
- Wellness consultant & Nutrition Lecturer, Rancho La Puerta Tecate, Mexico
- Adjunct Faculty Montgomery College & Frederick Community College, Md
- Volunteers extensively in Central America